Monday, 24 October 2011

The First Post

My First Post on this blog is a brief introduction, this is for all my loyal followers (0 in total)
I think this would be very interesting for people that live in the UK, and like country music, or any other music that isn't mainstream pop, because you can agree with the views put across by me. I am considered a black sheep among a lot of people here. This blog is going to be very different to the others that I plan to write and it offers light hearted news and views about the good music from America. I have been listening to country only since March of this year when I decided to start listening to some radio from America online and now I am convinced it is the best music around. The pity is that its stereotyped and shunned by the people of Great Britain and being a patriot of my country, I feel this is one of the dislikes I have of British people.

No comments:

Post a Comment